Creamy Salmon baked in the
oven with Real Yogurtaise!
Level of difficulty: 2
-4 salmon fillets of 200gr each
- 3 tablespoon of Real Yogurtaise
- 1 tablespoon of smooth mustard
- juice of 2 lemons
- 4 pinches of salt
- 2 pinches of pepper
- a pinch of white pepper
-2 pinches of thyme
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees
2. Add all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well, in order
your mixture to be homogenized. Put the fillets in a baking dish
with wax paper and using a spoon, spread each fillet with the
mixture. If there is enough of the mixture after spreading it
to each fillet, add it on the top.
3. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, keeping an eye every 5 minutes.
4. Serve with French Fries and salad of your choice!