Spicy Greek Feta Cheese salad sauce
Level of difficulty: 1
- 1/2 kg of original Feta cheese
- 2 tablespoon of Real Yogurtaise
- 1 small hot pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
1. With a fork smash the Feta cheese in a bowl. Its better that way, than using multi-mixer, in order to keep tasty pieces of Feta cheese in the sauce.
2. Crush the hot pepper in a multi mixer.
3. Put the crushed pepper in the bowl with the Feta cheese and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
Dreamy dip for the your French Fries!
Tip: Instead of using the multi mixer, you can cut the pepper in slices, for a more delicate result!